Monday, March 26, 2012

I am PREJUDICE

I see white man with a shaved head and Confederate Flag on his car, I think “Skin on his way to the Klan meeting. Avoid at all Costs.” I see a Black man with his platinum grill, sagging pants, and tattoos, I think “Gangster, probably fresh from prison. Avoid at all Costs.” I see a Black woman with kids and no ring on her finger, I think “I hope those kids have the same daddy, probably not.”  I see a woman at a club barely escaping an indecent exposure arrest, I think “Hoe.” I see a grown man too old to be speaking to a teenage girl, I think “Pedophile.” I see a white person dressed poorly, I think “Poor White Trash.”  I see a fat woman dressed in an outfit even a size 6 would have trouble pulling off, I think “UGH!!! Fat hoe, you have no friends.” I see a Black girl with multicolored hair, I think “Ghetto hoe.” I see a man in skinny jeans or wearing pink, I think “Gay. It’s way too many Low down men.” I meet an unhelpful white person, I think “Racist Cracker.” I see a woman dressed in male clothing, I think “Butch.”  I see a black man with a woman of a different race,  I think “He just wasn’t man enough to deal with a strong black woman.”  I see a Black woman with a White man, I think “It’s sad, but there aren’t that many good brothers out there any more.” I see a successful black man with a white woman, I think “Sell out.” I see white person dressed in all black with red or green hair, I think “Wiccan, Emo, or Cutter.” I see a white person act black, I think “Wannabe.” I see black woman with 19 inches of tracks and processed hair, I think “Lily Complex.” I see an Asian person, I think “Chinese.” I see a Hispanic person, I think “Mexican.” I see a white person with blond hair and blue eyes, I think “Norwegian Nazi descendant.” I see a person with glasses reading, I think “Intelligent.” I see a guy playing Warcraft, I think “40 year old virgin.” I see a Black man driving a nice car while looking like a thug, I think “Bought with drug money, or his Girlfriend’s or mom’s car.” I see a man dressed femininely, I think “Flaming Fairy.” I see a human, I think “Ignorant know it all.”

bigstock_Discrimination_Creative_Concep_cropped

No comments: