Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Caring highly Overrated

There are so many people out there today sharing too much info via Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc. But the main thing I tend to find myself, "Why should I care?" I mean let's get down to some very real facts. Most people are ignorant idiots. They make comments/statements without thinking about who is out there listening/reading. I couldn't care less what you did this morning and what you plan to do later tonight. I really couldn't care how horny you are and how you can put it down. Not everyone is a hoe and look kindly on that stuff. I couldn't care less that you like to show your body online as if you are America's next top model. I couldn't care less that after you've been putting your business out there for all to see for ages, You get mad because someone got pissed off at you and really put you out there on FB. Now you want to delete your page after your business has been put online. Now you want to hide away and keep what should have been private all along, private. Kudos.

Well, that's the price you pay. You wanted to be the big dog online cause you couldn't cut it in real life and now your foolishness had burned you. Hope it's a lesson well learned. Because as a real friend, I'm going to tell you, you shouldn't have been putting yourself out there like that in the first place. Why do you think so jobs don't let their employees have a FB page? Because it gets messy, it can ruin lives. So after the shit hits the fan, don't come running to me of all people expecting me to care. I won't. I don't have the ability to have false sympathy for stupidity. Call me a bad guy. But if people held each other to a higher standard than maybe there wouldn't be so many messes to clean up in our lives. So if you want me to care, then give me a reason to care. Honey Badger Don’t Care, Honey Badger don’t give a Sh*t.

honeybadger

No comments: